Ideally, we want her to stay put for as long as possible. But she has a high chance of survival if she decides to come early. Still no contractions, which is good. She only has a low amount of fluid surrounding her because of my water breaking.
So it could be sooner. We want it to be later, but at least now we do know that if it's sooner, she is very likely to be okay. She will spend time in the NICU if early, which is normal. But they can't estimate how long until she's here and we just see how it goes then.
It's the same with the labor. There's no way to estimate an exact time it will happen. Better to just rest, hope she stays in longer, and just go with the flow. It's all a waiting game.