Image© JamieS93; Public Domain, Wikipedia.org
One of my favorite things to do is test and review new products. I am a bzzagent, and my latest project was the new Ziploc Twist n' Loc containers. As a mom I found this review especially helpful. I am always in need of sturdy containers that don't leak if my disabled daughter gets a hold of them. These containers truly are the best. The containers twist and lock into place with less chance of spills. I will give you 10 ways you can put these new containers to good use!
2. Cheerios. Mom's are always on the go. What do we take with us most often? Cheerios. They are healthy for our kids and easy to transport. The Twist n' Loc containers are great to keep the cheerios from spilling all over the car.
3. Lego's. Those Lego's are small. They could easily fit in to the Ziploc containers for quick clean up and storage.
4. As a measuring cup. Twist n' Loc containers come with measuring lines on both sides. Cooking has just become a little easier. This is also helpful for the person who is watching their weight and needs to keep an eye on their portions.
5. For freezing leftovers. Make sure you leave 1/4" to 1/2" of air space at the top for freezer expansion. Ziploc containers work just as well as the Ziploc freezer bags except your leftovers can go right from the freezer to the microwave.
7. Pen/Pencil holder. Keep your office organized by placing all your pens, pencils, markers, etc. in a Ziploc Twist n' Loc container. I personally keep all my paper clips in the containers. The containers can be used to keep any of your office supplies in order.
8. Gifts. Pack your favorite cookie recipe ingredients in the Ziploc containers and wrap as a holiday or birthday gift. These containers transport perfectly and are much safer than glass jars.
9. Craft Supplies. Need a container for all those cotton balls? How about your scrap booking stickers? Store your craft supplies neatly in your craft closet with the new Twist n' Loc containers.
10. Packing your lunch. Take soup to school or work. Ziploc containers are microwavable and safe from leaks.
Now you can see why I have become a big fan of the new Ziploc Twist n' Loc containers. You can buy these containers at just about any grocery store for about $3.14 (double pack). After time your containers will wear and you can replace them without spending an arm and a leg.
This article was previously published on the Yahoo Contributor Network.