by Alicia Bodine, Contributing Writer
1. Salsa's and Dips for your next party. Most dips taste good when you mix them with sour cream and leave them in your refrigerator over night. The Twist n' Loc containers are perfect for this. Mix right in the container, lock the lid, refrigerate, and serve.
2. Cheerios. Mom's are always on the go. What do we take with us most often? Cheerios. They are healthy for our kids and easy to transport. The Twist n' Loc containers are great to keep the cheerios from spilling all over the car.
3. Lego's. Those Lego's are small. They could easily fit in to the Ziploc containers for quick clean up and storage.
4. As a measuring cup. Twist n' Loc containers come with measuring lines on both sides. Cooking has just become a little easier. This is also helpful for the person who is watching their weight and needs to keep an eye on their portions.
5. For freezing leftovers. Make sure you leave 1/4" to 1/2" of air space at the top for freezer expansion. Ziploc containers work just as well as the Ziploc freezer bags except your leftovers can go right from the freezer to the microwave.
6. A candy bowl. Fill your container with M & M's or Hershey's Kisses. Place in the center of your coffee table as a holiday treat for your guests.
7. Pen/Pencil holder. Keep your office organized by placing all your pens, pencils, markers, etc. in a Ziploc Twist n' Loc container. I personally keep all my paper clips in the containers. The containers can be used to keep any of your office supplies in order.
8. Gifts. Pack your favorite cookie recipe ingredients in the Ziploc containers and wrap as a holiday or birthday gift. These containers transport perfectly and are much safer than glass jars.
9. Craft Supplies. Need a container for all those cotton balls? How about your scrap booking stickers? Store your craft supplies neatly in your craft closet with the new Twist n' Loc containers.
10. Packing your lunch. Take soup to school or work. Ziploc containers are microwavable and safe from leaks.
Now you can see why I have become a big fan of the new Ziploc Twist n' Loc containers. You can buy these containers at just about any grocery store for about $3.14 (double pack). After time your containers will wear and you can replace them without spending an arm and a leg.
This article was previously published on the Yahoo Contributor Network.
Life hacks, finances & money, DIY & home improvement, gardening, cleaning & organization, and so much more!
Lyn Lomasi is founder and owner of the Brand Shamans Content Community. Services include ordained soul therapy and healing ministry, business success coaching, business success services, handcrafted healing jewelry, ethereal and anointing oils, altar and spiritual supplies and services, handcrafted healing beauty products, and more!
Lyn is your brand healing, soul healing, marketing & content superhero to the rescue! While rescuing civilians from boring business practices and energy vampires, this awesomely crazy family conquers evil and creates change.
They live among tigers, dragons, mermaids, unicorns, and other fantastic energies, teaching others to claim their own power and do the same.
By supporting us, you support a dedicated parent, healer, and minority small business that donates to several causes. Profits from our all-inclusive store, Intent-sive Nature support these causes and our beautiful family!
HIRE OR SHOP WITH LYN | CONTACT LYN