Wait, who’s we? It’s my personal blog… Hey, the blog herself is a living entity too. XP
ANYWAY… Thanks a bunch to Meaghan Lambert for the nomination! You can find her on Twitter @meaghan_lambert. Also, of course, check out her lovely blog at Quibbles and Scribbles :D
Here’s Meaghan’s Sunshine Blogger Award post. Go check it out and follow everyone she nominated too! Yay, new friends!
As for dem Rules for accepting this nomination:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
So I shall now proceed to answer the questions presented to me by Meaghan. Yay, interview!
1. What brands would you personally like to work with?
Honestly, if a brand I really loved approached me, I would totally work with them. I have to admit that there aren’t very many. I have considered approaching a few brands myself. Hmm, but I don’t have a list at the moment. I’ll get back to you on that.
I guess the short answer is this: if you’re a brand dedicated to all-natural/cruelty-free products, sustainability, organic products, or help people in awesome ways (or some combination of these things) I’d love to hear from you :)
2. Are people outside the blogging community aware you blog? i.e. family, friends.
Yup. Writing is pretty much all I do. A lot of people wonder why I keep doing it. Awesome feedback like this award are a big part of it, I’m gonna write anyway, so why not have fun with it, and bring others in on it, too?
3. Is blogging something you would consider doing for a living or is it more of a hobby?
I live and breathe writing. I guess the Perpetual Prose Machine itself is kind of a hobby. But can I make it a full-time thing? It’s possible. Right now, though, it’s part-time and will stay that way for the foreseeable future.
4. Where is your favorite place to eat?
CHIPOTLE! Sofritas bowls all the way!
5. What form of transportation would you use if we didn’t have motorized vehicles?
OMG this is a fun thought. Probably a really big tricycle :D Yes, I can ride a bike, but that is just too absurd that I would just have to do it.
6. What language would you like to learn to speak?
Swahili. Just because. Beautiful language!
7. Do you have a piece of clothing you refuse to throw away?
Yes, I do. All of it. Ha, ha! But really, yes, I used to be really attached to my t-shirts because I’ve always been proud of keeping them for over a decade. Even if they really should go… Especially my Boston Red Sox baseball ones, particularly David Ortiz faux jersey tees… they are gone now due to… well, being ratty. But yeah, I still have a couple others I really like and will probably be gone next time we do the laundry :(
8. What cleaning job do you dislike doing the most? i.e. dishes, laundry, etc
All of them. I hate cleaning. But I do the dishes anyway because I hate dirty dishes more than I hate the action of actually washing them. But I DESPISE mopping. Ugh. XP
9. Favorite Disney song?
Oh, this is too tough! “Be Our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast (cartoon and live action versions) is up there. So is “Colors of the Wind” from Pocahontas. But really, anything from “The Lion King” is tops! XD
10. Would you rather be hot or cold?
Definitely hot. I despise the cold.
11. What would be the ultimate goal you wish to accomplish this year?
Make a million dollars and go on the ultimate road trip. OK, maybe I don’t need a million dollars but I aim high :)
Thanks for the awesome questions, Meaghan! I really enjoyed them.
My nom-noms for the Sunshine Blogger award are:
Trot.World - @trotdotworld
Laura of Directly Laura - @DirectlyLaura
Abby of Abby Lou Online - @abbyyylouu
Nocturnalcrazies! - @nocturnalcrazie
Emma Varney - @EmmaVarney2
My Scrambled Egg - @myscrambledegg1
Kasey of the Black Rabbit Society- @bandraoidh
Glaiza of Glimmer of Happiness - @glaizabinayas
Jen at Beauty Life Mom - @beautlifemom
Chess Rice at the Game of Chess - @chessrice
Kasie Chellane of Musings on Momentum - @KasieChelanne
And mis preguntas (That is, “my questions” in Spanish… I don’t even really speak it, so that’s weird...)
- What’s one thing in the world you couldn’t live without?
- Tell us one thing about you that people may not expect.
- What is your greatest pet peeve, in blogging or in life in general?
- When you’re not blogging, what’s your favorite thing to do?
- Is there a certain cause that you’re all about?
- If there’s somewhere you could go in the world, where would it be?
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- What is your overall goal with blogging?
- How many times have you asked yourself, is blogging worth it?
- If you weren’t blogging, what would you be doing instead?
- If you could blog about anything, even if you knew no one would care to read it, what would it be?
Thanks again to Meaghan for nominating me for this award! Look forward to all of your responses!