Ah! Love-struck couples always look forward to spend some quality time together. Be it a young college lovebirds, newlywed couples, or couples married for years. Love always find its way to reciprocate. For years, candle light dinner is the perfect idea for the couples in love. It fantasize love-struck couples and mere a thought of it gleam up their face.
So, what can be more fruitful than planning a romantic dinner at a restaurant?
However, there are restaurants that offer a perfect environment for a romantic candle light dinner. Nevertheless, planning it in your own unique style is something that will touch the heart of your partner/spouse in a different way. All you need to do is to remember certain things liked by your spouse while planning for a romantic dinner at a restaurant.
Here is a checklist to organize a romantic date night with your love:
- Ambience- Not to forget, it sets the mood right. If you select the restaurant that boasts of perfect ambience comprising dim lights, slow music, aroma, perfumed candle, seating arrangement, and the meal altogether then it sets the romantic mood for the dinner. It also enables you to spend quality time with your spouse.
- View- Well, this is an add-on to your romantic dinner. Be it a rooftop or an open restaurant, poolside or cozy lounge, floral or lavish décor everything adds a pinch of romanticism to the dinner night. Hence, while selecting a restaurant keep in mind the view along with that of the ambience and cuisine.
- Food- It is the most important of all. So, the menu list must offer the food that not only relishes your taste buds, but also of your partner. Right from the drinks, starters, main course to the desserts, all must be mouthwatering. Hence, remember to plan a romantic candle light dinner at a restaurant that offers the meal of the choice of your partner’s taste.
- Service- Always remember to select the restaurant that offers custom services. You can opt for musical instruments to play for your loved one or you might need complete privacy with your partner. This is very crucial as an appropriate service can help you enhance the charm of the romantic candle light dinner. Moreover, when there will be no disturbance or distraction, it will be a perfect romantic dinner date.
- Price- You cannot forget the fact that there are many restaurants offering pocket-friendly candle light dinner date arrangements. If the price is no bar for you, then you can go for the expensive private lounges offering luxury services. However, if you can select pocket-friendly restaurants or the rooftop ones, that are specifically designed to arrange candle light dinner dates.
- Location- Well, it should be not too far. After a long tiring day at work or even on weekends, do not choose the place that is too far from the reach of your partner. Driving in the city traffic in itself is a tiring task. Therefore, either choose the one that is out of the city traffic or within the reach in a short driving span.
- Dress- Do not forget to dress well for the dinner night. Use some good cologne to smell good at those cozy moments.
Overall, these factors play an important role in planning a romantic dinner at a restaurant. Moreover, do not carry extra stuff along with you. And, try to surprise your partner with gifts or bouquet and enjoy your dinner date, after all, you are there for that purpose.