The most valuable of all of Bob Welch baseball cards is his 2005 Topps Retired Signature Edition - Autographs #TA-BW. It's fairly rare and is worth $10 or more. There are other versions of his Topps Retired Signature Edition card, including a base card and a gold parallel. These cards tend to range from $3-5 in price.
Bob Welch's only rookie card is from 1979 Topps #318. It's worth around $1. It's not one of the more valuable rookie cards, although it's a good card to have for any serious Los Angeles Dodgers collector. Other Bob Welch cards of interest you may want to consider include:
- 1986 Sportflics #198 Bob Welch
- 1989 Topps Baseball Talk/LJN #115 Bob Welch
- 1991 Donruss Super Diamond Kings #20 Bob Welch
- 1991 SCD Baseball Card Price Guide Monthly Pocket Price Guides #11 Bob Welch
- 1991 Studio #110 Bob Welch
- 1991 Topps Gallery of Champions #12 Bob Welch
- 1992 Mothers A's #9 Bob Welch
- 1993 Leaf Triple Play #192 Bob Welch
- 1993 Stadium Club Members Only Parallel #546 Bob Welch
- 1994 Pinnacle Artists Proofs #329 Bob Welch
- 1994 Stadium Club First Day Issue #297 Bob Welch
- 1994 Upper Deck Collectors Choice Gold Signature #574 Bob Welch
- 2013 Topps Archives #215 Bob Welch
Overall, Bob Welch baseball cards aren't going to blow anyone away in price. However, as a good starting pitcher for over a decade, Bob Welch is a fine player to collect. He's a great target for more casual baseball card collectors as well as serious player and team collectors.