While he was hardly a star player, in 1989 and 1990, he was actually an above-average hitter, thanks mostly to his on-base skills. With the Red Sox being a high-profile team, Jody Reed got plenty of attention. So it’s understandable that there are plenty of people who collected Jody Reed baseball cards. So, what is a Jody Reed baseball card worth today?
Actually, there are some Jody Reed baseball cards worth collecting. While the base set cards aren’t worth much, there are plenty of short-print sets that feature Jody Reed, thanks to his couple of strong years for the Red Sox. As a fairly popular player, Jody Reed autographed cards are often worth in the neighborhood of $5-20.
Here are some other rare versions of Jody Reed baseball cards you should be on the lookout for:
- 1990 Topps Big - #167 Jody Reed
- 1991 Topps Baseball Operation Desert Storm #247 Jody Reed
- 1993 Stadium Club First Day Issue #612 Jody Reed
- 1994 Stadium Club First Day Issue #642 Jody Reed
- 1994 Stadium Club First Day Issue #13 Jody Reed - NM-MT
- 1994 Finest Refractors #346 Jody Reed
- 1996 Donruss Press Proofs #336 Jody Reed
- 1996 Collector's Choice Gold Signature #298 Jody Reed
Any other players (baseball or otherwise) that you liked to collect and wondering what they’re worth now? Let us know and we can find out!