Whenever a spouse is cheating, that individual will always send out signals or say something that might not mean very much at the time, especially if he or she is caught in a compromising situation. Because you believe your relationship is built on trust, you will give your mate the benefit of the doubt. Too often, the signs of a cheating partner are so obvious that a bat could read between the lines, and the explanations given are so ludicrous that they defy logic. One would have to ask, “Does this person really think that I am stuck on stupid?”
- “Honey, I am going fishing with my buddies this weekend.” Ordinarily that might not be a problem, but why would he choose to go fishing on the day of your birthday or worse on your wedding anniversary. Some individuals might say, “Give the guy a break; most men have a temporary lapse of memory when it comes to important dates.” However, if a woman never forgets, why would a man fail to remember such an important day?
- You find condoms in the glove compartment of your husband’s car. You and your mate never use condoms. His explanation is that the condoms belong to his male friend, and he is just holding them as a favor. The question to ask, “Would a woman carry her friend’s diaphragm or cervical cap as an act of kindness.”
- You find a pair of panties in the back seat of your husband’s car; he tells you they are your gift for Valentine’s Day. The problem is, the panties are a size 5, but you wear a size 16. In addition, nowhere on the label does it indicate that ‘one size five fits all.’
- Your husband is served with child support papers and you never knew he had an offspring. His response is, “We were separated during that period, but you and he were still legally married.
- You find a shoebox hidden in the basement. In that box are risqué photos of him posing nude with another woman. You confront him, and his response is, “That is not me baby.” You say, “It is you.” He says, “Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?” When he makes that remark, he has a great big grin on his face.
- It is late at night, and you wake up to noises coming from the living room. You go down stairs to check and catch your husband doing a horizontal dance with a strange woman. He looks up and says, “Honey, it is just a dream. Go back to sleep.”
Have you heard of an unbelievable explanation given by a cheating spouse, when caught in a compromising position? If so, we would like to hear from you. Your name or email will never be published. Only your initials, city or country where you reside will be posted. Send details to email@example.com - Sometime in the in the near future, we will post the results. All information submitted will become the exclusive property of HMCS and may be published in any media without any compensation to the person sharing the details.
About the Author
Vivienne has been featured on SingleEdition, Black Love is Beautiful, A Book Inside, Susan Whitfield’s Blog, Cluculzwriter, Have Stress Relief Now, 1st Author Interviews, IMRR Bookclub Newsletter Fall 2011, Writers Get Together, Mary M. Forbes Blog, Romance Review Ramble, AuthorMePro, The Writer’s Voice, Polygirl Publishing, Singles Warehouse, and Writers Get Together and was a contributing writer to NINA Magazine and Honey Magazine.
Now, semi-retired, she continues to write articles on love, romance, relationships, and other topics of interest on her Blog at http://www.oneworldsinglesblog.net