Nova's actual due date is June 4th. However, what with all the symptoms I've had lately, including ER visits for pain (more about that tomorrow), we don't think she'll stay in that long. But we could be wrong.
We wanted to know who has a guess on when she'll be here. We plan on doing something special for anyone who guesses correctly. We simply don't know what just yet. But it will be something.
Here's some history to help you make a good guess.
- We're 32 weeks along tomorrow (April 9, 2016).
- Baby one was born at 37 weeks along.
- Baby two was born at 36 weeks along.
- Baby three had to be induced at 4o weeks along, due to dilation for a week with zero labor.
- Baby four was born at 34 weeks along.
- I had actual false labor with all of them several times, but it stopped on its own.
- I've already been to the ER twice with this one for pain.
- Nova has "dropped" (is in labor position) and has been there at least a couple weeks.
- Nova is fully developed and is extremely active.
- Rich and I share a birthday of May 8.
- There is a trend of 8s being in birthdays in our family.
- April 22nd is Earth Day and a full moon and she'll be at 34 weeks on the 23rd.
- Her actual due date is consistently June 4th on ultrasounds.
- I’ve been having contractions daily that stop on their own.
- I’m in excruciating pain all the time that worsens each day.
So, what's your guess on the day/date she will be born? Drop it in the comments below and we'll see who ends up being correct!