Our Criterion For a Good RV-Friendly Crib
When we decided to try out the Graco Travel Lite Crib, we were already familiar with the Graco brand and had a larger Graco travel playard model. While that model does fit in our RV, we wanted something even smaller and less bulky (while the baby is still small) without losing the convenient features.
- Compact Without Losing Important Features
- Easy To Store
Why Graco Travel Lite Crib Fits the RV Lifestyle Best
We didn’t have to hunt much for our Graco Travel Lite Crib, as it showed up at a thrift store just as we decided we needed a smaller bassinet or playard. But they’re actually easy to find. That’s not why we chose it as the best one, however.
Why Graco Travel Lite Crib is the Best Playard or Crib For RV’ers:
- Weighs 20 percent less than their traditional playard
- Folds in the same easy manner as other Graco playards
- Folds smaller than traditional playards
- Is narrower than traditional playards (a huge plus for narrow RV spaces)
- Has a sunshade (good for sunny days spent outdoors)
- Has breathable mesh (helps prevent insect invasion when traveling)
- Has almost identical features to the larger models
- Has a quilted mattress for comfort
How Does Our Baby Like the Graco Travel Lite Crib?
Of all the various nap and sleep solutions we’ve used, Nova Skye (our baby) has enjoyed the Graco Travel Lite Crib the most. We think it’s the cozy compact design coupled with the extra comfy mattress. She also enjoys the little toys hanging from the mobile on the sunshade. As she grows, she might fit better in the other (bigger) one we have. But for now, we use that one when in bigger spaces or for various other purposes. May as well, since we have it and she enjoys that one, too.