303 Multi-Surface Cleaner with Trigger Sprayer - 32oz *Case of 6*
Multi-Surface Cleaner with Trigger Sprayer - 32oz *Case of 6*
303 Multi-Surface Cleaner quickly removes even the most stubborn spots from coffee, oil, grease and ink from virtually any material or surface. This all-in-one cleaning solution can be used on everything from vehicle interiors to RV awnings to car covers. Safe to use anywhere in your car, motor home or other places where vinyl, fabrics and surfaces are in need of an intensive cleaning. For months of shine, combine it with a top coat of 303 Aerospace Protectant.
Spray directly on spot until wet. Agitate with a soft brush or wet cloth. Wipe up stain and excess cleaner with a damp cloth, rinsing out cloth in clean water as necessary. Let surface dry. For heavier soils, increase agitation and soak time. Repeat if necessary.
For mildew and special cleaning problems on fabrics, contact the fabric manufacturer.
Will not leave residue on surfaces.
303 MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER IS SAFE TO USE ON A VARIETY OF SURFACES, SUCH AS:
- Fabrics: 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner works on all water-safe fabrics and designed to clean even the most delicate fabrics
- Stainless Steel and Chrome: After a family BBQ, let 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner do the heavy lifting to get your grill ready for your next cook-out
- Vinyl, Rubber and Plastics: Use on your spa cover to remove dirt or water marks, perfect before sealing with 303 Aerospace Protectant
- Metal, Aluminum, and Wicker: Take extra care of your patio furniture. 303 Multi-Surface Cleaners unique formula will rinse residue free
- Effective surface cleaning stain removing formula
- All in one cleaner with ultimate cleaning power with no greasy residue
- Leaves surfaces looking new with no streaks left behind
- Designed for all water-safe materials
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and 1, 4-Dioxane which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to .