Xantrex PROsine&trade International 1000I Hardwire Transfer Switch - 1000W - 12VDC/230VAC
PROsine™ Inverters deliver true sine wave output that is identical to AC power supplied by your utility. This clean output makes PROsine™ Inverters ideal for handling sensitive loads, while also improving AC equipment performance. Designed for recreational and industrial applications, expect the best performances from televisions, audio systems, speed tools, and any other electronics where you want nothing but the most optimal performance.
Provides Pure Sine Wave AC Power from a DC Source
Offering superior quality true sine wave output, the PROsine™ 1000 and 1800 stand-alone inverters are ideally suited for electrical systems that already have a quality multistage battery charger. Designed for recreational and industrial applications, their 120-volt, 60 Hz AC power output is capable of handling both heavy duty and smaller, multiple AC loads. PROsine™ inverters include a backlit LCD display panel, which can be mounted remotely.
Ultra-Clean Pure Sine Wave Power
With less than 3% total harmonic distortion, the PROsine™ delivers true sine wave output that is identical to AC power supplied by your utility. Expect trouble-free true sine wave electricity for televisions, audio systems, variable speed tools, and more.
- 1500 Watt surge
- True sine wave output
- Removable LCD display can be mounted remotely for control and monitoring
- Unique DC terminals offer 180-degree connections for easy installation in tight places
- Efficient powersave mode draws only 1.5 watts under no load condition
- Two year warranty
- Over temperature shutdown and automatic overload protection
- Over voltage and under voltage protection
- Short circuit and AC backfeed protection
- Hardwire with transfer switch
- Remote interface kit for remote mounting of display module
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to .