Xantrex PowerHub 1800
A Clean, Green, Backup Power Solution
The Xantrex PowerHub is a combination of an inverter/charger module capable of delivering up to 1800 watts of household power. It is one of the first backup power solution to operate with solar and wind inputs.
The Xantrex PowerHub is a combination of an inverter/charger module capable of delivering up to 1800 watts of household power. It is the first backup power solution to operate with solar and wind inputs. Power from a generator or the utility grid can also be used with the PowerHub system to recharge its batteries. The PowerHub provides an affordable, high-output, primary power solution for an off-grid cottage or cabin, as well as backup power for grid-connected homes when the power goes out. It is scalable up to 400 amp-hours of energy, allowing customers to build their system based on their power requirements.
- Never worry about running out of power - renewable power sources, solar and wind, sustain the PowerHub's battery charge indefinitely
- An excellent alternative to a generator - designed for indoor use, with no fuel, fumes or noise
- Add it to a grid-tie solar energy system for backup power
- Modified sine wave inverter/charger with battery box
- The battery box stores up to 200 amp-hours of battery power (single battery box included; batteries purchased separately)
- A second battery may be connected to double the battery capacity (additional battery box and batteries sold separately)
- Designed to include a generator as part of the system; generator power can pass through the unit to the AC outlets, and recharge the batteries
- Integrated transfer switch
- 40-amp three-stage charger
- Four AC outlets with hardwire option
- Two DC inputs for solar and/or wind connections
- Full-feature LED display for system monitoring
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to .